Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Energy

I find energy amazing. When you put things out there, thoughts, dreams aspirations, inspirations...it's truly amazing how everything comes flying right back at you. The people that pop into your life, the opportunities that arise..they all confirm the realization that this was meant to be. It just makes me wonder...were these things always there and now I'm just more in-tuned to it? Are my thoughts, dreams and aspirations being manifested through all the conscience and sub-conscience decisions I make on a daily basis?

For example I just met a bodybuilding competitor through a friend, (how I got in touch with this particular friend is a crazy story in it's self which is just another example of how small the world truly is.) however what proves my point even more about the whole positive energy theory is that my friend introduced me to his friend (the aforementioned bodybuilder) who has competed in 14! Bodybuilding competitions. One of the various comps he entered is the one I'm competing in :)

Anyway long story short he has opened a whole new venue of information for me including an impressive list of contacts in the city including coaches for training, posing and diet. He is also going to share with me information on where I should get my shoes, and suit, and tips on tanning.

All of a sudden all the little things that were holding me back from competing in the first place don't seem that scary, and this whole idea of me being on stage in a tiny bikini and 4 inch heels all jacked and orange is becoming a much clearer envision.

So moral of the story writing out my thoughts, dreams, and goals makes them tangible, makes them real, a manifestation in itself besides the conscience and sub-conscience decisions I make on a daily basis which further brings them to life.

If anyone is working on goal setting; write them down. Make your thoughts objects and bring those objects to life through actions and steps that take you closer to your goals everyday.

Your thoughts are more powerful then you think...

Before you know it the energy you are sending out, will come right back and smack you in the face! You just have to be ready for it.

-Anna P

No comments:

Post a Comment